Job Vacancy for KS2 Class Teacher Start date Sept 2017
Rachel Burton: Headteacher email@example.com WWW.riversidejunior.co.uk Follow us on Twitter @RiversideHB and Facebook The Official Riverside Junior School KS2 Class Teacher MPR, Full time, required from September 2017 Riverside Junior School is vibrant community school, situated in the heart of Hebden Bridge.
We are looking for:
* An excellent class teacher who is very reflective, passionate about learning, and wants to be the best they can be
* Someone with high expectations of children and a strong belief that all children can succeed
* Someone with strong inter personal skills, who is hardworking, organised, creative, collaborative, and committed to their own continuous professional learning We welcome applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs In return, we can offer you:
* A school striving to being ‘Outstanding’
* A warm and friendly school at the heart of our community
* A strong, supportive staff team and Governing Body committed to raising standards
* Continued professional development opportunities and support Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and will take place on Tuesday 21st March, 4pm and Monday 27th March, 2pm. Please contact Sarah Kaler (School Business Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Only applications submitted on the Calderdale Council’s application form will be considered. To download an application form, please visit www.calderdale.gov.uk. Please return applications to email@example.com Closing date for applications and shortlisting 5th April & Interviews 26th April.