Class Teacher required from September 2018
KS2 Class Teacher
MPR, Permanent, full time, required from 1st September 2018
We are looking for an inspiring, innovative and effective practitioner to join our team. Riverside Junior School is a vibrant community school, situated in the heart of Hebden Bridge. Applications from newly qualified and experienced teachers are warmly welcomed.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent all round curriculum skills and knowledge.
- Be committed to a creative curriculum and offer personlised learning.
- Have enthusiasm and a commitment to high expectations.
- Be a competent and confident user of ICT.
- Enjoy working and planning as part of a team.
In return, we can offer you:
- A school striving to being ‘Outstanding’.
- A warm and friendly school at the heart of our community.
- A strong, supportive staff team and Governing Body committed to raising standards.
- Continued professional development opportunities and support.Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact Sarah Kaler (School Business Manager), firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.Closing date and shortlisting – Thursday 22nd March (deadline for applications 9.30am), Interviews – 27th March. The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Only applications submitted on the Calderdale Council’s application form will be considered. To download an application form, please visit www.calderdale.gov.uk. Please return applications to email@example.com